Personalized Blanket for Baby, Baby name blanket, Custom Name Nursery Blanket for Newborn, Colorful Name Blanket, Baby Name Gift
These blankets are perfect for Christmas presents, Birthday Gifts, and other special occasion.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Choose the Size & Material for the drop down menu above.
2. Add your Personalization requests. - Please note if a new nickname or quote is not requested it will be made as shown in the listing.
3. Click "Add to Cart"
4. Enter your payment information, shipping address, *DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING* and click "Order"
5. Sit back and wait for your special package in the mail!
• Instant 25% off code when you sign up for our email list. Copy and paste this link into your web browser... www.thekeanfarm.com
Instagram and Facebook @thekeanfarm.
• Get a 5% rebate when you tag us on social media with an image of your product from our store. Tag us on instagram or facebook with a picture of your new sign and we'll refund you 5% of your order! After tagging us, make sure to message us your order number so that we can refund your account.
• What size do you recommend?
I always like to recommend at least a 60x50. A 30x40 is a better fit for a child but can be used as a lap blanket.
• Do you do custom designs?
Absolutely! I love to make custom designs. Please contact me before ordering to make sure that I am able to produce the design you would like.
• What is Minky?
Minky is a special type of plush fabric that is often used to make baby blankets, baby clothing and baby accessories. Minky fabric is like fleece – but softer and thicker.
• What is Sherpa?
Sherpa is an Ultra Plush blanket. It is a 100% polyester with a faux fur fabric on the back.
ABOUT THE BLANKET:
• Design: Printed On One Side. Designs are printed using high quality inks that will not fade or peel. The fabric stays silky smooth against skin. This is NOT embroidery or vinyl
• Care: Machine Wash; Tumble Dry
Available Materials: Minky & Sherpa (dependent on size)
• Please Note: All sizes have a variance +/- 1"-2" due to heat causing shrinking when pressed.
• DISCLAIMER: Periodically tiny microfiber dots may occur – this is a natural occurrence in the fabric (mostly seen in fleece). They typically appear black, blue, orange or yellow in color. Once the fabric is washed, they usually are less visible. This is common in sublimation - caused by natural fiber particles! Some colors may appear off in person due to distortion from monitors.
SHIPPING & TURN AROUND TIME:
• Please view turn around time at checkout. Etsy will tell you our estimated processing time before you purchase an item. We typically ship on a 3-6 business day turnaround, though that may be longer during holiday seasons. The estimated processing time at checkout is always the most reliable estimate. If we are waiting on your approval of a mock up the processing time may take longer.
WHY CHOOSE THE KEAN FARM?
•We love what we do and love the idea that what we are making helps you add personality and character to your home. We are very particular about our product.
• Please keep in mind when ordering that color settings on monitors and lighting in product photography vary so the product might differ a tad from what you see on screen.
• I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• If you have any questions, please use the “Message Seller” button next to the price and I’ll get right back to you.
Remember to select the ♥ FAVORITE button to save this product for later!
Thank you so much for shopping at The Kean Farm